Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scariest 24 hours of my life

So I am very happy to be alive right now.
The story starts yesterday afternoon. It was just like any other day. Then I drove home from school. Right as I was pulling out I had a feeling to go extra slow, so I did. Then out of no where this car comes flying at me. I slam on my breaks and she only skims the front of my bumper! Turns out she was just going through a yellow light and a car turning left thought he could make it but didnt and ended up hitting her. She lost her steering and went flying in my direction. If I wouldnt have listened to that feeling, I would have been up further and she would have hit my door! Scary huh!
Next is some good news. I had my first date! he was really nice and funny and polite! We went hiking up to donut falls! It was so much fun! he packed [eanut by\utter and jelly sandwitches. This is where it gets bad again. Im allergic to peanut butter but I didnt want to be rude so I ate it anyways. Big mistake! you'll find out why in a sec! anyways then we went to artic circle and it was cool then they took me home and I hugged him really quick so he couldnt kiss me haha! oops! I had lots of fun though!
So then I came home happy and went to sleep, then I woke up at 3:00 am and my jaw was locking up and my cheeks were swolen. It was so scary. It was because of the peanut butter we think. I will never eat it again thats for sure, I dont want to relive that moment!

1 comment: