Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girls Camp!!

Gee mom I wanna go!
Where do you wanna go?
Ge mom I wanna go to CAMP!!

So Girls camp it wed.-sat! I am so excited. I wasnt because its stake camp and they are spliting us up into our age groups and I didnt like that. But Im a YCL this year!! I always end up liking girls camp so im freakin excited!!

Today is going to be SO BUSY though! I only have one class thank goodness, but im missing school thursday so I can be a girls camp so i have to make up all my work today(Its going to take forever!), get my things packed, wash my hair (iv been procrastinating it because I want it as clean as long as possible during camp haha!) and then the harry pottoer movie premere is tonight and im going with some friends. Its a midnight until whenever I get home! we are going to hand out at like 6 though until the movie! and then tomorrow I have to get up at 9:00 (after staying up until about 3) and go to school. Then as soon as I get home we are getting my stuff and going to pick up this other girl and my parents are going to drive us up to camp! (Because we will be late, everyone else is meeting at 7 at the stake center, we wont be there until like 4)
Anyways busy week comming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment