Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Life Goals!

So here are some of my life goals!! Some are silly some are seriouse! But im determined to fulfil every single one on this list before I die! I think everyone should make one of these lists. Having a goal writen down you are more likley to do it! Plus its fun! READ ALL OF THEM!
Color Key:
Orange-Completed!
Red-Must be done soon or it wont happen
Pink-my favorite
Green-The rest! (they are still very important too!)
Blue- Not sure I really want to do

1. Get married in the temple
2.Dance in the rain with my high school sweetheart
3.Have a high school sweetheart
4.Write a song
5.Become an amazing piano player
6.Have kids

7.Get in a canoe with a cute boy.(I hold an umbrella and he paddles, like the movies)
8.Eat an entire pizza by myself
9.Go to my high school reunion
10.Take a bath in something weird like milk or chocolate!
11.Go on ten cruises
12.Take cake decorating classes
13. Go to college (Weber State baby!) and get a high degree
14.Go on the Charley fairs wheel with my fiancé
15.Joust
16.Be an oakcrest counselor
17.Change my middle name to Jene’
18.Go to the Great Wall of China
19. Ride an elephant in Thailand
20.Always have a lot of friends
21.Adopt a child

22.Sleep on a hammock with my lover(husband)
23.Order a diet water at a restaurant
24.Make a fool of myself in public (on purpose)
25.Learn how to ride a dirt bike
26.Pee in a urinal
27.Tickle someone until they pee their pants(or gets close to it)
28.Mix a whole bunch of different kinds of soda together and drink it all
29.Chew three packs of gum at once
30. karaoke at a bar
31.Become a professional ballroom dancer
32. (sorry I havent decided on this one yet but im leaving the space open just in case =] )
33.Learn how to paint good
34.Learn how to make pottery
35.Learn and teach my kids sign language
36.Go water skiing and regular skiing/snowboarding
38.Go on a huge group date to Lagoon
39.Go toilet papering and door bell ditching for the thrill
40.Change someone’s life for the better
41.Have a non alcoholic sex on the beach
42.Get my face shoved in cake and shove someone’s face in cake
43.Go to every temple in the world
44.Crochet a blanket

46.Go to prom
47.Ask a boy to a dance
48.buy and wear a bikini
49.Stay up all night and the next day
50.Kiss a boy I like in the rain
51.Write a love letter for someone
52.Paint a boys finger nails
53.Learn basic Arabic
54.Be taized
55.Go without sugar for six months
56.Sleep on a water bed
57.make my own music video
58.Break a board with my hand
59.Change the spelling of my name to Danae
60.Play with monkeys
61.Take a police class
62. Be in a play
63. Learn how to tat

64. Go to a restaurant with a bunch of friends and have all of us act like someone else. (all of us have corks)
65. Go virtual sky diving. and real sky diving!
66. Make my own prom dress (get really good at sewing)
67. Go on the catapult at lagoon
68. Go on a huge vacation just to different theme parks
69. Learn how to ride a dirt bike freakishly well!
70. Meet and talk to the Prophet

71. Play spin the bottle with a bunch of cute guys!
72. Be on the big screen at a sports game!
73. Stand out a sun roof with loud music and a friend! (well this one is only half done haha)
74. Milk a goat (Sorry Felicia, you'll have your chance some day!)

Anyways Im still working on more! I hope you liked that!! haha!! I want to hear what ones are your favorites!! What ones stood out? Did I make you want to do any of them?!

2 comments:

  1. Very clever Nae. You are so funny. I heard the story about you wanting to change your name from Danay to Danae but your mom wont let you. Also my mother in law is from the middle east so she can teach you arabic if you ever come down here to see me. I think its great that you made a list of things you want to do before you die. And I am sure you will achieve all of them. Love you.

    ReplyDelete