Friday, July 31, 2009

Just catching you up =]

So a quick catch up.
I went on my second date! It was fun, we went to the Real game! it was lots of fun!
Last night was super fun! we went downtown for this twilight party, which idk why they call it a twilight party because it had nothing to do with twilight what so ever! anyways here are some pics.


Yeah we're sexy!! I just love all of these guys!!
HAHAHA I love this pic of Felicia!! its kinda scary though! But still beautiful!


My favorite llittle man trying to hula hoop. He loved it so now we need to go buy him one!

Felicia and I trying to hula hoop together. It didnt work out to well but It was good fun!


So me and this random guy were having hula hoop battles. We were trying to knock down eachothers hula hoops. I lost tear tear. But it was worth it haha he was cute!



Me sitting in on a pay phone hahaha! It was Felicias idea! i love it!


Hehe!


This one is my favorite! I think we look hott! lol!

Woot woot! Ty ty is so cute! i love that girl!!

We got tattos! YEAH BABY! haha jk



Our Jerk gangsta picture!


That was kinda scary!










This one is self explanitory i think



hehehe we are sneeky!



My hair is CRAZY!! Wow!

Yuck..sushi!





Sitting on these concrete ball things


Sitting on a garbage can, idk why



haha i like this one!!

Anyways it was great fun!
We had lots of guys flirt with us! yay! I even had a guy come up and talk to me! it was funny!

1 comment: