Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lots of stuff!

First of all I must say I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED TO SEE FELICIA GEOFF AND ALLSTON TOMORROW!!! Felicia is my other half! Im not fully me with her gone! YOur vacation was way to long meat head. YOu're not aloud to leave for that long again!!

So im buying grandmas car! Im getting pretty good at driving stick, though its kinda scary! haha! But its a really good first car. Took me forever to clean though!

My birthday is in exactly a week! sweet 16. I got asked out on a date. I dont want to go though, the kid is nice but kinda weird. Anyways here is my wish list:
A cute brown purse
Making April CD's
Wii Fit
Stuff for my car
money
clothes
a million dollars
sentsy heater and fragrences
A hott nice guy :]
A new sports car ( like an eclipse)
A lead in the twilight series movies!!
TAYLOR LAUTNER!! (OMGosh! HE IS SO HOTT!!)

HAha jk but I love cards and letters :] so everyone should send me some. Im expecting one form all of you and more people. Maybe show some guys my picture haha jk! And I was jk about presents, please dont spend any money one me (ok like 75 cents for the stamp, but thats it no more! haha)
I have to go to school on my birthday! Sad day! huh!


So my parents are doing the west jordan fair. Its been really rainy (In July?! crazy utah weather!!) So its been really slow. They made $12 yesterday and $0 today so far and its 8:25. Sadness! hopefully it picks up tomorrow and saturday!

Just so you all know I love fridays saturdays and sundays (tuesdays are ok) but I hate every other day! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment